Name of the project: “Support for development of public digital services in the scope of access to data and planning procedures in the Municipal Office in Gliwice”..
Name of the program: Regional Operational Program of Silesian Voivodeship for years 2014-2020
Priority Axis II – "Informational Society"
Action 2.2 "Development of electronic public services"
Implementation period: 2014-2018
Project total value (contract): 2 242 493,00 zł
Funded value (contract): 1 794 131,85 zł
Actions involved in the project:
- Creation of MPZP computerization plan
- “MPZP computerization” project authorial supervision
- Realization and implementation of IT solution for planning procedures in the Municipal Office in Gliwice, planning portal creation; trainings within task
- Implementation of the spatial data facilitating for download component – WFS spatial data service
- Purchase of computer equipment for the employees of the Spatial Planning Department
- Making of high definition orthophotomap, numeral area model, numeral area coverage, laser scanning, diagonal photographs together with delivery of data browser
- Greenery inventory as a planning procedures support
- Monumental buildings inventory as a planning procedures support
- European Union engineer service
- Extension of new functions: mobile version of geoportals, multilingualism of geoportals, WCAG 2.0 and W3C MSIP standards adjustment
- Instructional films realization for publication in MSIP
- Project promotion